Male Buddies

Monday, March 13, 2006

Had the chance to go out with my 2 best male buds last friday...they are classmates from High School. It's fun going out with them, we talk about almost everything under the sun...Me and Dens disagree on a lot of things...good thing Rich is there to stand in between...he's the type who likes to rationalize and feel things. Good thing N understands my special bond with them, and he doesn't stand in the way whenever I want to see them.


It's just wonderful having a generous cousin like HER. Whenever she spots anything that she thinks I would like, she gets it for me. She'd just call or send me SMS asking, "Cuz, what color do you like? there's black, blue, "fenk" and all..." Thank you so much Cuz...you always contribute to my being IMELDIFIC =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP