Things I Love to Do

Monday, March 20, 2006



How in the world can I finish all the things I love to do when I start doing all these at the same time? I am poor in time management, hence it'll take a hundred years before I finish =) I started doing the bra a month ago, doing it on fridays only while waiting for my Dad to finish his dialysis session. I get to do the crochet thingy when I'm envious with my "angels" doing their own projects all seated in the bed. I get to do my acrylic painting when I see my daughter doing hers. And it's not everyday that they do it. Oh never mind, at least I have started on it, and who knows by a week or two I'll be done with it...*you wish*


After our belly dancing class, we proceeded to the Seaside in Ortigas for a post birthday celebration of Kuya Rey. See pictures here. Oh boy! It was a very sumptous meal...crabs, shrimps, squid, oysters were overflowing and how I enjoyed it especially the crabs which is one of my favorites. And yeah, I was the last one to stand up, got a lot of teasing from everyone for having a very huge appetite, WHO CARES...I am SATISFIED *burps*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP