Sad...Sad...Sad

Thursday, April 27, 2006

It's really sad knowing someone who don't see eye to eye with their siblings, coz I for one value and treasure my family and can't imagine doing such a thing. Sibling #1 has a business and has hired the services of sibling #2 for some 3 years until sibling #1 decided that he no longer needs the services of sibling #2. When that happened, sibling #2 immediately went into the same business as sibling #1 despite the fact that sibling #1 made it clear before he started working for him that he can't go into the same business if he wants the relationship maintained.

It's like this...can you imagine yourself doing this?

"I once was hired by my sister to work in her beauty parlor as one of the manicurists...until she decided that she no longer needs my services. What I did was to put up a beauty parlor within the same vicinity (read: fronting) as my sister's."

Oh where, oh where has ETHICS gone? I can't imagine doing this to one of my siblings, can you? Yeah I know that there isn't any law that states no sibling can go into the same business as the other. But I know for a fact that I'll hurt my brother/sister, and I'm not about to give up my relationship with them for some MONEY!

SAD indeed, but this is really happening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP