Addiction

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Daughter says i'm addicted to makeup...what makes her say that? oh well...Maybe, just maybe in my past life I owned a Beauty Salon...I am sooooo into makeup ( I collect and collect but actually never get to use it all, i just love looking at them), I'm into nail art too (there was a time that i changed nail art weekly), I can do stuffs like rebonding, hair coloring, I do N's toe nails (cleaning) and a lot more. I don't even frequent the beauty salons now, coz I have my own paraphernalia. I used to have my hair and make up done whenever I go to parties...but not anymore. I'm a certified DIY MoMMa!



A christmas present from ChenChen...Chen, finally I was able to get it from Soria after 6 months =) Thank you so much, I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP