Bring It Anywhere

Wednesday, June 28, 2006



Since I am a stay at home MoMMa, I have to find some things to do coz I just hate being idle. So for some months now, doing crochet projects is the "in" thing in our household. Two of my "angels" are helping me finish a bed cover that I found really beautiful in that book. The nice thing about it is you can bring it with you anywhere you go. I have the liberty to do it when stuck in traffic (that is if somebody is driving for me), while waiting for my kids to come out from school (when no driver is available, I bring my kids to school, stay there for something like 6 hrs. or more, gasoline is expensive, and parking is gold, so I don't want to go home), on long drives...so if you see one who's doing crochet, could be me!

*Enuf with blogging, continue working on you project!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP