Just Can't Give It Up

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I purposely didn't attend belly class for the whole summer. My reason? Please don't laugh, ok? There were enrollees ages 12-14, and I couldn't catch up with their pace, it's just too much for me...and the school had a recital, so most of the hours were spent rehearsing, I got tired doing the same routine over and over again. Now you ask why I didn't join the recital? Don't want the audience to laugh at me and say...hey look! There's a dancing old MoMMa...hahaha...imagine a 40 year old lady dancing with the teens...my, my, oh my!

Anyhoo, classes just started, so I'm back dancing, not with the teens this time, but with the MoMMas. Oh it just feels good. Now I have every reason to finish my belly outfits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP