Getting My Confidence Back

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Yes Vina I had color correction at Bench Fix over at The Podium. They had to bleach(argh!) my hair to take out the black color, and now I no longer look like a witch.




For more than a year now I've been using this product, it's a moisturizing leave in treatment for dry hair. I usually put it after bath. And St. Ives Hair Repair Intensive Conditioner Moisture Treatment. If not for these two products, I would have gone bald, yes I have the most abused hair. In a span of 3 weeks, I had hair color, I had my curls removed using the same chemical (for perming), did some remedies to the former hair color coz I found it too light which resulted to a disaster, did SOS to repair it resulting to a "witchy look". Then comes the color correction. I was really praying hard and asked God to grant me that wish (I really had this fear that I'd go bald) as a birthday present. The stylist who did my color correction was really amazed considering what I have gone through. Thank you St. Ives...yes I had been doing it on a regular basis (read:everyday). I read in the net that this product was discontinued, but you can still find it in the shelves here in the Philippines. Thank you Infusium 23, this can be bought in Greenhills and Glorietta.

Since my hair was bleached, the stylist at Fix recommended that I use L'oreal Power Color Care Shampoo, an SOS Repair System for very sensitised coloured and pre-lightened hair. For conditioner, I will be using L'oreal Vitamino Color Gel Masque, as it repairs coloured hair and restores shine. I can't iron my hair for two weeks, I have to wait for 2 months before I can have Hi-Lites...so in the meantime, the solution for bad hair day is...A PONY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP