Please Fill Me Up

Thursday, June 22, 2006



When I saw the picture of this huge book shelf(design) over the internet, I immediately fell in love with it. Without thinking, I asked our carpenter to do one for me, and he did. Now comes the problem, I couldn't even fill half of it...darn!




To fill up the empty spaces, I decided to put the Starbucks Mug Collection of N (sorry, I forgot to take a photo). And yeah, I still have a few books and magazines to put in there...we haven't transfered all our stuffs.



Too bad, we have given away the kids' textbooks...hehe...but come to think of it, it could be a temporary filler, right? Oh my gosh...i'm getting to be a TRYING HARD COPY CAT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP