A Connection Finally

Friday, August 04, 2006

Yehey! Finally the internet guy came over today to install the DSL...everyone is indeed HAPPY! And yeah if you're wondering why we didn't have connection for a long time, we have moved to our new place. Everything is still a mess...i'm always in awe whenever I see all our things(clutters) piling up, waiting to be put away. Whenever I start fixing, I would always turn my back coz I feel like vomitting seeing all those stuffs waiting for me...arrrggghhhh. So far I've thrown and given away about 20 garbage liners already, mostly toys, Isha's paper stuffs which she can't part with, etc.

So far, I have fixed the master's bedroom...it still looks so bare...no moolah yet to buy things that would make the room look beautiful, hotel style...








I wonder when we can fill up the whole house with nice things...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP