Secretly Dreaming

Sunday, September 03, 2006


"High heels put your ass on a pedestal, where it belongs," says supermodel Veronica Webb.


I was at Fully Booked some two weeks back looking at their window displaying their 40 bestsellers, and this pink book How To Walk In High Heels (The Girl's Guide to Everything) by Camilla Morton caught my attention. Nope I didn't buy it that time coz I didn't have spare moolah, but I'm one lucky Momma, a week later my daughter Ish bought it for me. Thanks baby.


Hmmmm....so this is my sister's (Rachel) secret huh. I don't remember her wearing anything below 3 inches. Maybe she knew that "the higher the heel, the tighter the calves, while the thinner the heel the greater the optical illusion." And she may be familiar with the ratio too, "heel height + width - thighs + calves x 2 = legs + bum/wiggle". Whatever that means! But she was really gliding perfectly, often turning a lot of heads.


"A good heel has been constructed to tilt you at the most flattering angle possible. Why go under the knife, or to the gym? A stiletto is the most effective slimmer".

Point is, I've been secretly wanting/dreaming/wishing to own a pair of MANOLO BLAHNIK s, the only stilettos that offer comfort on 10 cm or JIMMY CHOOs.

Yes, i'm shouting it out to the whole world (to the person concerned: do you have a problem with that???) I said I'm only wishing/wanting/dreaming of owning one, but who knows fairy godmother might just grant my wish, I've been good, you know *bleh* **I wish!**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP