After 18 days

Wednesday, October 18, 2006


before-----------------------------after


Eeeeewwww...I know, and I admit that these are not glamourous photos...but I promised a few individuals that I would be posting a before and after photo, to be able to see the difference after I used Olay's Total Effects. So that is the result after 18 days of use. In a way it has improved my skin condition, it's not as dull anymore, some lines are gone, marks have faded quite a bit, made my cheeks a lil rosy. As what CUZ had said, it's the other people who would notice really the difference. I couldn't stop grinning while typing this entry as I remember what Cuz said..."uy baka mag foundation ka sa after picture ha" (apply foundation for the "after" shots)...honestly? I had that in mind...harhar...but nah, I didn't do it ;~)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP