JoyRide

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Since I don't know how to drive my way around Makati (i know how to get to the malls only), I decided to take the LRT and the bus going to Insular Life. I saved on gas, just spent just a few bucks for our fare, saved a lot on travel time coz of the LRT. I haven't taken the LRT in ages and was surprised to see that it is still clean, and that there is a separate train for male and female, which is really good. It was a good ride, except that the aircon wasn't working. The bus ride was ok too, except that we didn't know that there were loading and unloading zones in Makati. Very surprising too that the drivers were really disciplined...they didn't let us ride in the unloading zone, to think we were at the foot of the door and there was no traffic police/aide. We had to walk a block away just to be able to get to the loading zone. It was an unexpected wonderful experience, I didn't get tired at all plus I was given the best JOYRIDE!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



I've started biking 6 kilometers every other day (except when I'm lazy)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP