My Newest Find

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'm dreaming of having this, but I know it's very impossible. Maybe if I was doing make up for a living, then it can be a dream come true. But for now, I should settle for the piece by piece that I have been buying, until I get the whole collection.

There are different brands of mineral make up available. I haven't checked all the makeup counters of all the malls we have here, but im very sure that these two brands are available locally.

Youngblood Natural Mineral Foundation (available at Beauty Bar)
"This incredibly unique silky powder is a foundation, concealer and powder all in one! It offers exceptional, high performance coverage, is easy to use and is non-comedogenic. The mineral foundation glides on all skin types beautifully to give natural, healthy coverage and a translucent glow."
I say it's true, it's a matter of knowing how to apply it, takes a lot of practice though, but the end result is really awesome. It's not sticky, and it doesn't get sticky at all even when you're already home ready to take it off. This is what I love about it, my finger glides when I touch my face...really!

Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil (available online locally)
"Designed to be worn over foundation, Mineral Veil is a perfectly sheer, matte finish powder that helps to eliminate shine while minimizing the appearance of pores. Cornstarch-based, it's as light as a feather, so all you see is shine-free skin. Ideal for all skin tones and types. Contains no talc, fragrance, or binders."

It didn't totally eliminate the shine, but it minimized it. I don't think any product can eliminate the shine on my face...you can even cook sunny side up with all the oil, harhar. It's ok though, coz they say that oily skin delays ageing...look at me...heh!

Bare Escentuals Glee (available online locally)

"Put on a happier face with Glee, an allover face color provided by Bare Escentuals. Apply it to those areas of your face that naturally glow when you are happy or excited. Achieving a happy glow is the inspiration behind this earthy-rosy mineral powder."

Be careful when applying this though, if you don't want to look like a clown. Again I say that the secret of mineral make up is in the application and of course you should have a very good brush to achieve even more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP