Performing for Family and Friends

Monday, December 11, 2006

We already had our christmas party in the studio where I attend belly dancing classes. We had fun performing for our families and friends. We got to wear the costumes and was able to do all routines that we were suppose to do in the so called "recital". Our teacher wants to call it a "mini recital" but I'd rather call it a performance. The audience really appreciated our moves, and I can see from their faces that they really enjoyed the show. I asked Isha to take photos coz N decided to take a video instead. Do I have pictures while performing you ask? NONE, as in NONE, and when I asked her, this is what she told me. "But Mom, I was enjoying the show that I didn't like to take pictures". So there, I don't have photos, but I have a video which I can't upload to YouTube right now because of the file size. I also couldn't edit it in Windows Movie Player, it does not support .VOB files. I need a hundred years to figure it out...so for now I guess these pictures will do. I had to crop/blur some of the pictures to show only myself, I forgot to ask them it it's ok to post our pictures in the blog.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP