More Projects To Come

Thursday, December 07, 2006

I got an early christmas present from my MIL when she came back from her vacation in Canada and the States. It's a slightly used Kenmore Sewing Machine given to her by her cousin. She had me in mind when she got it, probably because she wants me to own one. Yep, the sewing machine i'm using for all my previous projects is owned by my MIL too. Nope, I'm not returning yet the old one I have here, still have to get used to the new one...it's pretty frustrating coz there was no user's manual included. I had to figure out how it's operated, and lil by lil I'm learning which buttons to press, etc. So there...a new sewing machine means more sewing projects in the future...hhhmmm...I'm done with my belly dancing costumes...what's next?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP