TOTAL Update

Sunday, January 21, 2007

before-------------------after 18 days


after 4.5 months


It might not really show in the pictures above, but the truth is, there is really a very big improvement on my face. I can see it and others too, in fact i've gotten some positive comments. But it's still nothing compared to what you see on TV, I mean the results and all ( we all know that it's computer manipulated or some lighting effects). But I am so happy, not only with the results, but I have learned to religiously take care of my face. I've taken it forgranted until I decided to use this product. It has not been in my daily routine to cleanse and moisturize, but now it has become a part of me. Isn't that great?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP