7 Random Things

Friday, May 18, 2007

I was tagged by YEMI to share 7 random things about me.

1. I am a DIY Momma...I color my own hair, I do my own manicure/pedicure and that includes nail art. If only I can cut my hair, i'd do that too.

2. I am an internet junkie, i can go on for hours in front of the laptop without getting tired.

3. I still kiss and hug my kids a lot even if they're like 13 and 11.

4. I wear size 0 pants, extra small or small for shirts, sometimes I still shop at the teens department.

5. I don't usually measure the ingredients when I cook, but with baking I do.

6. Belly Dancing is my form of exercise and also biking. I find the gym boring.

7. I'm the tutor of my kids for their english subjects, I hire a tutor for their chinese subjects, coz I don't know the language.

I'm tagging...

1. ::Cuz::
2. ::Shern's Mom::
3. ::SocalWife::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP