"Ebayer" I Am!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I've been going to Ebay a lot lately, coz i'm thinking of setting up an online store. It's like shall it be on Ebay or a sister site of this blog. And while at Ebay, I couldn't stop myself from browsing/viewing items that were being sold and auctioned. I ended up buying 2 havaianas. The beige one I already got, i'm still waiting for the navy blue one probably tomorrow. I think this is from the 2007 collection, i've already checked in shops selling havaianas and I haven't seen this style yet. Correct me if i'm wrong. I just don't know why I go gaga over these havaianas, probably because it's comfortable, or should I say stylish...BOTH! Check out the LATEST STYLES and start drooling ^_^


Honestly, it took me a couple of days contemplating whether or not to buy things at Ebay, but I did...how will I find out if it's ok or not if I don't try. At least for now, all my worries are gone, and it took only 1 transaction to erase whatever negativity there is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP