Another Tag

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thanks for the tag Eden.

4 Jobs I've had:
Receptionist at a Publishing House
Money Counter
Bank Teller
Secretary to the VP

4 Movies I've Watched Over and Over:
The Sound of Music
Pretty Woman
Sleepless in Seattle
Jerry Maguire

4 Places I've Lived:
General Santos City
Cotabato City
Quezon City

4 TV Shows/Channels I Like to Watch:
Desperate Housewives
Gilmore Girls
ETC Channel
Travel and Living Channel

4 Places I've Been on Vacation:
Bangkok
Hong Kong
Singapore
USA

4 of my Favorite Food:
Veggies that my Mom cooks (i look forward to that every weekend)
Any kind of Pasta
French Fries
Any Japanese Food

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
Right here at home, but I'd love to visit Canada, China, Greece, and Japan someday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP