Transformers At Trinoma

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Finally! I was able to go to the new Trinoma Mall last night to watch Transformers. Although we were not able to explore the place really, it was pretty impressive.

Watching Transformers was a welcome break for me. I thought I was gonna sleep (again) in the middle of the movie, you know waking up at 5:00 in morning with no power naps in between is no joke. But I was wide awake and was enjoying the movie from start to finish.

Today I had the liberty of waking up at 9. It's a saturday and there's no school. I'll just spend the rest of the afternoon baking cookies. The family have been craving for my home baked goodies. Til then ok?

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP