Been Busy

Sunday, July 15, 2007

I've been busy since Thursday, N had a client call in Makati and since he can't drive, he asked our driver to bring him there. And that means I am the official chauffeur of the kids. If only there was an internet cafe near the school, then I would have done my usual thing.

Friday was spent following up some papers at the Bureau of Internal Revenue, not much work really but traffic sucks. Had to go to post office too to claim a present from my high school classmate (more of this in another entry), then had to hurry home coz I had to take some glamour shots of my high school classmate for a prospective project. Then there's belly dancing. OMG i'm one superwoman ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP