Why Use Radar Detectors

Sunday, July 15, 2007

There are just people born fast car drivers, and I think I am one of them ^_^ I remember going over the speed limit on our way home to Philly from Maryland. My sister's one of them too, so I guess I just have to ask her to buy radar detectors. This is also good for people who tend to accelerate every now and then without noticing it, especially if you go driving on long stretches. This is also one way of avoiding getting a ticket for overspeeding. Don't worry this is legal, but don't forget to turn it off too when you are in a place where radar detectors are banned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP