35 Questions

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Nope I was not tagged this time, but I like to do this, so I grabbed it from Cuz Marie.


Where is your cell phone? On my desk

Relationship? Married

Your hair? Long, semi-layered, but I'm thinking of having a new look ^_^

Work? part-time photographer, SAHM doing some paid posts while blogging

Your sister/s? Deborah, Rachel & Naomi

Your favorite thing? My laptop

Your dream last night? None

Your favorite drink? Coke

Your dream car? Beamer (x5)

The room you’re in? Our bedroom

Your shoes? Havaianas

Your fears? Heights

What do you want to be in 10 years? Grandmother

Who did you hang out with this weekend? With my kids


What are you not good at? Singing

Muffin? Blueberry

One of your wish list items? A blahnik or a Choo

Where you grew up? Cotabato City til 12, Quezon City

Last thing you did? Sleep

What are you wearing? Tank, Shorts

What aren’t you wearing? Jewelries

Your pet? Gerbie (pug), Smiley (shih tzu)

Your computer? Upgraded Presario V6000

Your life? Contented

Your mood? Happy

Missing? My two sisters in the US

What are you thinking about right now? Having a haircut

Your car? Suzuki Jimny

Your kitchen? Functional and beautiful

Your summer? Exciting

Your favorite color? Green

Last time you laughed? Last night

Last time you cried? Last Sunday when my Mom and I talked about Dad

School? Notre Dame (grade school), Trinity College (High School), UST (college)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP