Las Vegas

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

For those ones who have not gone to Las Vegas, golly you are missing half of your life. Know why I'm saying this? It's because I enjoyed my stay there, even my kids can't forget how they enjoyed Las Vegas. The lights, the shows, the food, the people, it's just fun, it's one experience I won't barter for anything else.

If you don't have anywhere to stay, you can book and stay at Tropicana Las Vegas, it's beautiful, I've seen it while strolling. It looks magical with all the lights. And yeah, don't forget to watch some shows while you're there, I tell you it's really worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP