Cool Jammies for Kids

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Eversince I could remember, I really had this thing for football uniforms. I don't know, but I just find it cute, especially if it's worn by little kids. When I was in the US, I saw a lot of kids wear them and I just cannot help but turn my head and admire. I saw one wearing the Philadelphia Eagles uniform, maybe he was a number one fan of the Eagles.

This time it's not just the football players who can wear football uniforms, but their fans as well. I know of a family who is very much into football, and whenever they go and watch a game, they come in football uniforms of their favorite team. This could be a great gift to the little ones. When you order, it comes complete. Each football outfit comes with a padded helmet with your favorite team logo, a face mask with adjustable chin straps. You can let your kids choose their favorite numbers, or perhaps the number of their favorite player. This can be easily done because of the iron on numbers, thus making the uniforms customizable. And did you know that this football outfits can double as Kids Pajamas? It is because the materials used are soft double knit polyester and can be very comfortable to sleep on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP