15th Year

Thursday, August 23, 2007


It seemed like only yesterday when I walked down the aisle, August 22, 1992 to be exact, gosh it's been 15 years...and still counting. Funny how I couldn't really remember anything that happened on that day except for one thing. While walking down the aisle, I saw empty pews, and I was like, oh no! nobody attended my wedding. And before I know it, the next time I looked, it was almost full. I think I was teary eyed...oh never mind...don't want to get mushy here ^_^

Anyway, it's been 15 years! We've had our share of ups and downs like everyone else, but i'm glad we've survived with God's wonderful grace. Now we have 2 wonderful kids, Isha and Josh (heehee as if you don't know), and we are striving on having a God centered happy family. I got 3 red roses from N and I like what he wrote in the card..."I'm very thankful to God because we are now 15 years together. I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you. 'Til death do us part".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP