Dazzling Jewelries

Monday, August 13, 2007

At a young age, I can remember that I had fondness for jewelries. I would admire rings, necklaces, and bracelets worn by grown ups. I promised myself that when I start working, that's the first thing I would buy with my salary. But it came earlier though. I remember saving some amount from the allowance my parents gave me, until such time that I was able to buy my very first ring.

As I grew, my love for jewelries became even stronger. I remember liking this jewelryI saw in one of my sister's catalogs. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking how I'm gonna buy it. It was such a beautiful piece. And you know what? I was able to buy it when I decided to resign from work. With the amount I received as separation pay, I bought it, it's something to remind me of the first job I had.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP