External Hard Disk

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I have learned my lesson well. Since my laptop crashed, N thought of giving me his old fujitsu hard disk which he hasn't been using. It's quite bulky in its own casing, so he thought of putting it in another case, a generic 250 php ibm case. I need this badly even though I have 80 gig installed in my laptop. I don't like losing all my photos and files anymore. Yes, that's what happened when my laptop crashed. But i'm not that sad though, coz I was able to upload some pix at Flickr and RockYou - thank you! Read the rest HERE .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP