Invisible Mode

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Did you know that you can visit webpages, send emails without getting known? Yes that is very possible with hide IP address. I'm thinking of getting one now because it's the safest way against hackers, for all you know they are the ones attacking your computer, they track your internet activities which can be used for theft.

Having your IP address hidden, nobody would know your identity, thus they will never have the chance to trace anything back to you. I'm so thankful that I came across http://www.hide-my-ip-address.com/ and I just want to share this site with you. This is especially helpful if you do transactions online.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP