An Invitation

Friday, August 24, 2007

We got this letter from the Mathematics Trainers' Guild, Philippines congratulating us, our son Josh successfully passed the qualifying examination. This will train him for future international mathematics competitions. I have not even finished asking him if he wanted to join, but quickly blurted "Hell, NO!" I never bothered to ask him why as I already know the answer. I just encouraged him but to no avail. You see saturdays are his only time to chill out and relax. I don't allow them to use the internet on weekdays plus the fact that they already have saturday activities in school. And did I mention that they have everyday quizzes and seatworks? I just had to give in to him, as I feel like pushing and pressuring him too much. Anyways this letter made us happy enough knowing the capabilities of our son.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP