Nice Matters Award

Friday, August 31, 2007



I really really appreciate Shireen, the healthfreakmom for giving me this Nice Matters Award.

According to the originator of the Nice Matters award it is intended for “those that are just nice people, good blog friends, and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others, that are there to lend support, or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!” For those receiving the award, you may like to pass on the award to 7 whom you think deserves it.

I am now giving this award to the following wonderful bloggers who I've known since I started blogging in 2004 and to one special lady I hold close to my heart:

1. Cuz Marie
2. KC
3. Rhada
4. Thess
5. Daphne Laura
6. Francesca
7. G

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP