More Places To See

Saturday, September 01, 2007

I would have wanted to see different places when we visited the United States. It's just too bad our stay there was like a month only, so we were able to visit a few states. I wanted to see Grand Canyon in Arizona because I have heard so much about it. I want to see for myself it's beauty, especially it's colorful landscape. For it to be included in the list of Seven Natural Wonders of the World, it must be a real beauty. Not only that, Arizona is also best known for it's desert landscape, and there is also a place in Arizona not many people have discovered, the pine-covered Colorado Plateau, all these I want to visit.

Chicago is also one place I like to see. My husband stayed there for quite some time and he has nothing but praises for the place. He enjoyed his stay there. He was like talking about the wonderful places he's been to. I think that's one place he enjoyed a lot and I want to see all the places he's bragging about.

There's one place I was lucky to visit though while we were there, Las Vegas. Gosh it's nice especially at nights, quite magical. I enjoyed watching the "O" show and of course the strolling at nights. All I can say is, WOW! So if you guys are planning to visit those places I mentioned, do not worry about a place to stay, because there are numerous Arizona Lodging, Illinois Lodging and Nevada Lodging available at an affordable rate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP