Thank You Rica!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Saturday is my day off, I mean from cooking and all. I normally get to sleep until 11 in the morning and not worry about having nothing to eat. Afternoons are spent either going to the malls or watching a movie. Well I did not do that today, but instead allowed my 3 helpers to watch a movie. They were in a hurry to leave that they forgot about putting out meat from the freezer for dinner. It was already late that I realized we had nothing for dinner.

Good thing I remembered the pasta my girlfriend Rica told me about yesterday. So I went downstairs and started making it. Good thing I had all the ingredients, oh except for the olive oil which was not enough, so I just added unsalted butter. I didn't have fresh basil so I used the dried ones. And I made a little variation ^_^

Pasta with Shitake Mushroom:

angel hair pasta
olive oil
shitake mushroom (finely sliced)
lots and lots of fine minced garlic
fresh basil (can use dried)
anchovies (optional, for added flavor)
salt and pepper to taste
chili peppers (for Josh and Me)

So there! That's what we had for dinner! I didn't expect the kids to like it, but they did. My son even said "Mom, you make very good pasta!"

**Do you watch Celebrity Duets on GMA7? it's fun, my first time to watch and I pretty much enjoyed.**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP