Watch Collection

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Isn't it a beauty? I'd love to add that to my collection, who cares if it's a men's watch! Wearing big watches in kinda in today. There are a lot more beautiful designs of hamilton watches, if only I can have it all. Would you believe that the Hamilton Watch Company was established in 1892, yeah that long already. What I want in their collection is it's "antique-cky" appeal (they have not lost the design so loved by american troops during World War 2) but with a modern twist. Anything antique, I'd go for it! Just look at their collection and you'll definitely fall in love with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP