What My Hands Say About Me

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I almost forgot about this tag by Cousin Marie





What Your Hands Say About You



You are logical, analytical, and rational. You have good verbal skills.



Idealistic and dreamy, you tend toward the impractical. You have a knack for getting yourself in sticky situations.



Consistent and reliable, you like to count on structure and routine in your life.



Your emotions tend to be well though out. You're willing to wait out a bad situation, and you're never too quick to act.



* Yeah I think I am logical, analytical and rational enough, now that I am a lil older. I used to be really shy, as much as possible I don't want to be heard. Again now that I'm a lil older, I make it a point that I am heard and understood.

* Sticky situations? Oh not anymore, I have learned to stay away from it. I'm no longer the dreamy type, I have learned to face reality.

* Yeah you can say that...I am consistent and reliable...if I want to ^_^ Yep it's quite routinary and gets boring =(

* Again, maybe goes with the age, I have mellowed ^_^

I'm tagging myself, harhar, need all the links I can get *wink*
HIPNCOOLMOMMA.COM
Feel free to do this tag, then let me know so I would have an idea on what your hands say about you okie?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP