Art

Wednesday, September 19, 2007



This is the work of Josh. He always tells me, it's better to get zero than make something that looks like a grade one work! I keep on telling him that it's pretty, but he does not believe me. It's always at the back of his mind what the teacher often tells her students, "grade one work!" I already spoke with the teacher about this during the PTC, and she says she knows how to handle Josh now. My son is quite a perfectionist, so he gets frustrated when somebody has a "bad" comment on his work.

What do you think about his work? That's his interpretation of the Boracay Sunset...although he hasn't been there yet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP