Fancy Looking Faucets

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

When we had this house built, I only had one request from my husband. I want a beautiful kitchen. So I took pains searching here and there just to be able to find the perfect kitchen that I want. I showed some pictures to our architect in one of our meetings, and explained to him how I want the kitchen done. He got my idea right away, and the next time we met with him, he was ready with the drawing. I supervised the workers from the day they started with the construction of the kitchen, just to make sure that they follow every tiny detail I want. Having a beautiful kitchen (imho), of course I wanted some fancy kitchen faucets, and I was lucky enough to find it locally sold. Yes you can find my kitchen faucet in that website. It looks fancy and stylish yet very functional, it is of good quality, solid stainless steel formed body. I'm very happy with my decision of choosing it, I get compliments all the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP