In My Beautiful Top

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Remember the cloth? Yes it’s the same cloth worn by Ish during her grandpa’s 90th birthday. I like the color a lot, so with the bead details, that I bought an extra 2 meters just to have this top sewn. I wore this yesterday at the two wedding coverages we had. Everyone said it was pretty. Just between you and me, I copied the design from one of the top designers from eluxury.com. I am happy how it turned out, just the way it is. Again, I want to thank Larry for making this beautiful top for me, I know you were sort of challenged with the design, and still you were able to execute it even if it was based only on pictures I showed you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP