Learn Salsa Dance Online

Thursday, September 13, 2007

I have always loved dancing as far as I can remember. Now that is my way of keeping fit. I have gone to gyms, went into biking and badminton, but nothing beats dancing really. Whatever form of dancing, it can be a very good cardio exercise. I'm now into belly dancing, but I want to try learning the Salsa. But the thing is, I don't think I have the time to squeeze it in my schedule if ever I enrol in a dance studio. I have read in some blogs that you can learn salsa online by becoming a member at SalsaBootCamp.Com. Yay! 24/7 access when you become a member anywhere in the world, I like that! If I'm away on R&R, I can still choose to learn salsa as long as there's internet connection, it's like bringing the dance class everywhere with you. I have watched a portion of their video, and it's like being in a normal dance class where every detail is taken up, instructions very clear, no wonder even people with two left feet or those that never danced salsa before only have good words for them. And before I forget, aside from salsa, you can also lean other latin dances like ChaCha, Merengue, and Bachata.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP