Memory Upgrades

Thursday, September 20, 2007

When I bought my laptop in May, I didn't have enough budget to buy the high end ones. What I was concerned about was just to have a wireless connection only, so I can use it even when everyone in the house is surfing. I was not really concerned about memories and stuff. But my husband saw the need for a bigger memory so he had it upgraded. Now it's my son's laptop that needs upgrading. He is slowly running out of memory space because of the big files he downloads each time. He needs an upgrade in his memory and good thing I found this site which offers Dell Memory upgrade. We don't need to buy him a new laptop as his 2 year old laptop is still working fine. Next in line would be Isha's laptop, she has been complaining that she can no longer download her favorite songs and numerous photos. It is really important that one's computer should have a big memory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP