Modern Taps for Our Bathrooms

Monday, September 10, 2007

I am proud of our bathrooms here at home, I remember being so particular when we discussed with the architect the floor plan. I told him that I want to have a beautiful bathroom, like the ones I see in hotels. I also remember buying a lot of bed and bath magazines, just to get ideas. We actually spent a lot of time deciding which accessories to put and my husband had plenty of nice ideas. So I left him to decide which Taps to use, and I am happy with his choice. It added beauty to the bathroom. He chose a very unique and eye catching design, the ones that make you think how to use it ^_^ . We also installed a frameless bath screen instead of using shower curtains. For the mirror, I wanted a wood framed one in dark color for an elegant look. For the tiles, he suggested using natural stone tiles which came out really nice. He picked two colors for some contrast. He made a very good decision in picking this kind of tiles since it's very durable and low in maintenance.

If your thinking of renovating your bathrooms, or probably building your own dream house, I suggest you take at taps4less.com. They have everything you need to make that dream bathroom of yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP