Birthday Invitations

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I've always been in-charge of the invites whenever my nephews and nieces celebrate their birthday. My niece Hannah is celebrating her 7th birthday in May and I have already picked her birthday invitations. I exactly know what she wants, and I'm sure she'd love what I picked for her. What I like about this site is their various designs to choose from, and if you feel that the design you want is not in their gallery, you just have to tell them and explain to their artist and they will be able to come up with it. You can even personalize it by choosing your own words, color and font. Their invites come with matching design envelopes. It's beautiful and you can have it at an affordable price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP