Ten Questions Tag

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Leena of http://www.babyshern.blogspot.com/ tagged me on this ten questions. so here goes;

you have to give 5 Answers to each Questions asked and then tagged 5 people to keep this meme going! simple enough. Instructions :- Remove the first Blog and add your own blog to the last slot!

A Great Pleasure; Wishing On A Falling Star; Bokjae.; BabyShern; HiPnCooLMoMMa

Q1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was working for my in-laws' company then, basically taking care of the records of their clients. I was a certified "quiapo girl", coz that was where our office was located, right behind the church.


Q2. What were you doing 1 Year ago?

I started helping N with his business (wedding photography). Went into biking too as part of my exercise routine.

Q3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?

French Fries with Coke
Doritos with Coke
Lays Salt and Vinegar with Coke
Pork BBQ with Coke
Pasta with Coke (i know this is heavy for snacks ...hehe)

Q4. What are 5 songs you know the lyrics to?

Time and Tide
Better Days (haha, i'm ambitious)
Dancing Queen (karaoke national anthem)
Buttercup (2nd karaoke national anthem)
Trust and Obey (a christian hymn which is the fave of my family)

Q5. 5 things you would do if you are a Millionaire?

Give to church a 10th of the amount.
Help relatives who are in need.
Put up my own boutique.
Travel to Canada with my Mom.
Buy choos and blahniks.


Q6. 5 Bad habits?

Procrastination
Smoking
Staying up late
Touching zits on my face
Laziness ( this is what you get when you have household help)

Q7. 5 things you like to do?

Sew
Cook
Shop err window shop
Drive
Dance

Q8. 5 Favourite Toys?

Laptop
IPod
CellPhone
PSP
Nintendo Wii

Q9. 5 things you would never wear?

Nothing...im adventurous when it comes to dressing ^_^

Q10. 5 things you hate to do?

Wash the dishes
Wash the dishes
Wash the dishes
Wash the dishes
Wash the dishes (harhar, i can't think of anything else)

**I already did this tag, but just to keep the ball rolling, I'm doing it again. I'm tagging the following:

1. Francine
2. JennyL
3. Jet
4. MamaBok
5. Rowena

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP