UP = Street Food ^_^

Sunday, September 30, 2007


squid balls & carioca


When N mentioned to me that he was going to have a prenup shoot at UP (University of the Philippines), I didn't have second thoughts of going with him. Aside from helping him bring his stuff and assisting him, I had a different thing in mind. I was dreaming of eating squid balls and carioca. It's only in UP that I get to eat those kinds of stuff, it's really scary buying them from the carts roaming the streets. They say that in UP, those vendors get a health certificate or something, I dunno what it's called really, before they can sell something. So it's always at the back of my mind that it's cleaner compared to those ones roaming the streets. So there, I got to eat my favorite squidballs dipped in sweet chili sauce and carioca. Carioca is made from glutinous rice (ground rice), boiled then fried with lots and lots of brown sugar. YUM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP