Weird Taste

Friday, September 07, 2007

N was advised by the family dentist to use Sensodyne because he has sensitive teeth. I used to buy it's cool mint flavor, but when I saw the original flavor in the shelf, I was fascinated with the color which had a different pink hue. Little did I know that it had a different weird taste. When I flipped the lid, I was excited again because of the color, I just thought it had the refreshing bubble gum taste or something. The moment it landed in my mouth, it was a different story. I nearly vomitted, it tasted a little salty, I can't explain how weird it tastes really. Now I have to get used to it, no I can't throw it away and just buy the cool mint flavor. I don't want it wasted, moolah is hard to come by you know.

1 comments:

Chinneeq 10:22 PM  

although i can get sensodyne for free, we hardly use them. hate the smell! Prefer using Colgate, hehe...

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP