38 Questions

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Thank you Janice for tagging me. I love doing question and answer tags, by doing this friends/readers have a chance to get to know me better.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? My husband N
2. What were you doing at 0800? Preparing to cook a meal for lunch
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Cooking
4. What happened to you in 2006? Reconciled with a "foe"
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? GEEZ!
6. How many beverages did you have today? Coffee
7. What color is your hairbrush? Black
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Muffins at Kenny Rogers
9. Where were you last night? Had dinner at Kenny Rogers with the family
10. What color is your front door? Brown French Door
11. Where do you keep your change? Silver coin purse
12. What’s the weather like today? Sunny
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Buco Lychee Sherbet
14. What excites you? My favorite sport, SHOPPING!
15. Do you want to cut your hair? Nope, not at the moment, it's still short
16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes
17. Do you talk a lot? No
18. Do you watch the O.C.? No
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? No
20. Do you make up your own words? No
21. Are you a jealous person? Yes, sometimes
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Angelica, one of my bestfriends
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. My online friend Krisa
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? My mother-in-law
25. What does the last text message you received say? "Leave something for God. But never leave God for something. In life something will leave you, but God will always be there for you."
26. Do you chew on your straw? Nope
27. Do you have curly hair? Nope
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? I don't have any plans of going out today
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Nobody
30. What was the last thing you ate? Chicken at Kenny Rogers
31. Will you get married in the future? I'm happily married
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Have not watched a movie in two weeks
33. Is there anyone you like right now? Plenty
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? I don't like washing dishes
35. Are you currently depressed? A bit
36. Did you cry today? Nope, no reason at all
37. Why did you answer and post this? As much as possible I try to do each and every tag passed on to me. My way of saying thank you for the "link" ^_^
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Anna aka Francine, Maru, Shireen and Cuz Marie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP