5 of 5

Friday, October 19, 2007

Thanks for the tag LovelyMummy.

5 things found in my room:
- King size bed
- desk & chair
- 2 side tables
- Mac speakers
- Red Wine

5 things I’ve always wanted to do:
- Dance
- Travel with my BFF Cuz Marie
- Cook
- Shop til I drop
- Travel with my Mom

5 things found in my bag:
- Mineral Rice Compact
- Comb
- Purse
- Mobile phone
- Card holder

5 things found in my wallet:
- Cash & Coins
- Credit cards & ATM
- Pictures of the kids
- Picture of me and hubby
- Calling Cards

5 things I’m currently into:
- Blogging
- Belly Dancing
- Cooking
- my FASHION blog
- Reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP