Phased Out Printer

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I have a favorite printer here at home which is already phased out, or should I say they have already stopped producing it. And since they have stopped manufacturing it, (I bought this like 9 years ago), I can't find a cartridge available too. So at the moment it's just sitting at the storage room. I'm not known to throw things away especially if it's still functioning well. And now that the ink cartridge is no longer a problem, I can make use of it. When I came across CartridgeFinder.com, the model of my old printer was the first one I looked for, and yay they have it. They have cartridges for almost all the brands of printers, so if you have the same problem as mine, this website can help you. Finding the right cartridge is no longer a problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP