I Am Dreaming!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

When I came across www.schoolhousecreek.com, I immediately fell in love with the Mendocino Coast. It is located in the northern part of California. Geez, I am now dreaming to go there sometime in the future. Hmmmm, maybe in our next trip to the US? Why not, I deserve to be treated like a queen, haha. I know the whole family will enjoy especially if we choose to stay at one of the Mendocino lodging cottages being offered. Gosh! If you go check out the website right now, I'm sure you'll love to visit the place too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP