I was a Success In The Kitchen Today

Friday, October 12, 2007

I am just running out of recipes to cook, I don’t know what to feed the family anymore. When I looked at the freezer last night, there was still enough for the week’s supply, but I didn’t know what to do with it. There’s beef brisket, sirloin, pork belly, squid, bangus belly, lapu-lapu, but my mind was just blank. Anyway, I woke up early to search the internet for some recipes. I wanted to do BBQ Beef Brisket, but what is a liquid smoke anyway? This is the first time I’ve heard about it plus I don’t have the time to go to the grocery or deli whatever, to get one. I ended up cooking braised beef instead. This is the first time that I cooked this so I was kinda worried that they may not like it. Same thing happened tonight. I had to call my Mom to ask for the recipe of her adobong pusit which is really good. But when I went down, I had a different squid, and not the ones my Mom uses. But still I followed her recipe. When we were at the table, Ish praised my cooking, both for lunch and dinner. She said it was yummy. Both N and Josh loved the adobong pusit too. See I’m a happy Momma, I tell you, this family is hard to feed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP